SDI has a passion for inspiring service desks across the globe to be brilliant.
To help us deliver our company’s exciting global growth plans for 2019 and beyond, we need an events management superhero.
Could it be you?
Do you have:
- a passion and creativity for bringing B2B events, both small and large scale, to life from programme creation to managing the event on the day?
- an insight in to event software systems (such as Cvent), customer databases (such as Salesforce) and events apps (such as Crowd Compass) and experience of using them to create a truly brilliant and seamless customer experience?
- a talent for getting the best out of speakers, suppliers and venues by building brilliant relationships and using your well-honed negotiation skills?
- a slight obsession with the finer details of running a large event and a knack for embracing, and effortlessly working around, the inevitable speed-humps?
- a thirst for using all of your operational skills to deliver brilliant and memorable experiences that customers will want to return to year after year?
For this role you will also need:
- to be a dynamic networker with the ability to sourcing brilliant speakers
- a passion for leading people and pulling together high performance project teams
- experience of managing significant events budgets and delivering to challenging profit targets
- experience of working with marketing teams to deliver brilliant event websites and campaigns that drive awareness, leads and registrations
- an understanding of how to inspire sales teams to deliver the required delegate and revenue numbers
- a knack for finding creative solutions to operational challenges and making things happen
If you can answer yes to all of the above, we want to meet you.
In return we offer a competitive salary, a fun and supportive working environment your birthday off and career progression.
Email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are perfect for this role and your salary expectations.