Discover how to manage the processes and relationships involved in delivering high-quality services through the creation of professional agreements and contracts with this in-depth one-day Service Level Management workshop.
Duration and cost: 1 day, £520 +VAT | SDI Member price: £468 +VAT
Who is it for?
Aspiring, new or experienced managers, team leaders and supervisors, and those who are involved in customer relationship management or supplier management.
What is it about?
Developing, writing and implementing the processes and documentation that define the expectations of customers, service providers and suppliers in line with industry best practice, and their ongoing management.
What will I get out of it?
- The knowledge to develop and create the five fundamental documents required for successful Service Level Management; Service Catalogue, Service Level Requirements, SLAs, OLAs and Underpinning Contracts
- An understanding of the challenges involved with implementing SLM processes
- Guidance on how to monitor, report and review the levels of service being delivered
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in managing good customer and supplier relationships
- An understanding of the relationships with other teams and processes that are required to ensure the delivery of quality services
- An understanding of how to implement the Service Level Management process within your own work environment
- Guidelines for creating your own Service Catalogue, SLAs, OLAs, Underpinning Contracts and Service Review Meetings