“Probably the best course I’ve been on in a long time. I know exactly what we need to do as an organisation to make the best of customer satisfaction surveys”
To register your interest in this course, please fill in the enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Price: £555 (non-members) / £499.50 (members)
Who is it for?
This one-day workshop is for everyone involved in the production and delivery of customer satisfaction surveys for customers of IT support services.
What is it about?
This practical workshop provides the essential information and knowledge you need to create a comprehensive satisfaction survey programme for your customers.
What will I get out of it?
Delegates will gain a thorough insight in to the techniques covering all aspects of CSS ‘dynamics’ and the opportunity to practice ‘hands-on’ and create a survey.
After the course delegates will be able to:
- Explain the dynamics of a CSS and choose the right reason for doing one
- Understand how to choose the right customers to be involved
- Gain commitment from customers and set a roadmap
- Identify the correct methodology and media for delivering a CSS
- Choose the appropriate time to run a survey; know how often to repeat it
- Choose the appropriate volume of questions and the right number of people to survey, and know how many responses to expect
- Select the right type of questions to ask and construct questions and response styles
- Perform accurate analysis of customer responses
- Plan for what happens going forward
SDI’s Customer Satisfaction Surveys course overview in brief:
- Objectives and purpose – understand the reasons for performing a CSS and explore the variety of surveys available
- Customer engagement – explore the importance of selecting the right individuals to be involved in the survey and ensure customers are aware of your intentions
- Buy-in and communications – examine the methods for establishing customer commitment in the execution of a CSS, and the significance of this upfront activity
- Media and delivery vehicles – review the options available for conducting a CSS and understand which vehicle to use and when
- Frequency and timing – explore when and how often a CSS should be carried out
- Size and complexity – understand the importance of the volume of questions and the depth of complexity required
- Distribution and response volumes – understand how to select an appropriate number of customers to survey and review the industry standards for expected response rates
- Question types and answer styles – learn how to construct the body of the CSS with the most appropriate type of questions to ensure the required style of response
This course can also be delivered in-house: please call 01689 889 100 for more details
Download 2019 Course Calendar | Download Brochure for course outline