Do you want to up-skill your service desk but can’t bear the thought of your whole team being out of the office at once? We’ll bring our prestigious service desk courses to you!
With 30 years experience working with IT service teams across a variety of industry sectors and in a number of different locations therefore we can advise on the learning and development programmes that will provide the best return on investment for you.
The benefits of training your team in-house;
- Can offer significant cost savings when training 5 or more people.
- The ability to design a bespoke programme just for you and your team which focuses on areas that you want to develop.
- Limit time spent away from desks.
- Options to split sessions into morning and afternoon.
- Choose days that suit you and your team
- We can also help find a venue near you if space is an issue at your premises.
- Using our experience, we can pair you with the correct trainer to help you get the best out of your sessions.
Take your pick from any of the courses we offer or customise a programme to your requirements.
How To Book
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, complete the enquiry form or phone us on 01689 889 100 to reserve your slot.
These are just some of our happy customers, will you be one of them?
“Course material was well laid out for easy learning, easy to follow & good examples.” Giuseppe Scallsi, Freedom Communications
“Great fun, enjoyed the training and the trainer. Informative session.” Jonathan Shearn, Cubic
“The right amount of time was spent on all sections and covered all areas well.” Savan Modha, The British Library
“The course is extremely useful especially for new Service Desk Analysts.” Silviga, European Parliament
“A very good informative course with good and engaging delivery.” Ethan Wilkinson, Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital
“An inspirational experience. Thank you!” Katherine Conway, Sheffield Hallam University
“Really enjoyed the practical breakout sessions to put the skills into practice.” Mat Theaker, Sheffield Hallam University
“I think the course was perfect. All fitted perfectly.” James Stoll, Cubic